Monday, June 13, 2011

This is the first post of my blog! I am making this blog to tell you about my Eagle Scout project(and in order to fulfill a requirement for my Communication merit badge). My Eagle Scout project all started one day in October when I was talking to another Scout about their Eagle project. He told me that he had built a labyrinth at South Tryon Community Church. He went on to tell me that there was more that needed to be done to help out this Church. 
I contacted the Church and met with the Pastor several times. South Tryon Community Church needed someone to turn the area around the labyrinth into an area that people could meditate and feel the presence of God. We decided that the area of the labyrinth could use some benches, a white picket fence, a pedestal, some landscaping, and a Cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment